Privacy of users is very important for us therefore we strive to offer users all information about the cookies we use on our web site with purpose to provide better function of our web page and more pleasant user experience.
With the help of cookies, unique data about the user and settings, chosen on an individual web site are saved on user’s device.
Obtained information and data will be carefully secured and used exclusively for purposes of providing web services, analysis of use and functionalities, which would not be available without cookies.
What are cookiesCookies are information about the activity of the user on the web, saved by the majority of web pages into the device used to access the web page. The purpose is to recognize specific device, used for the access. Saving of cookies is under complete control of the internet browser, that has been used. User can limit or disable saving of cookies. Cookies are not harmful and are always time limited.
Why are cookies necessary?Cookies are of fundamental importance for providing friendly web services. Interaction between web user and web site is faster and easier with the help of cookies. With cookies, web site can remember individual’s wishes, interests and experiences. Therefore, time can be saved and browsing web sites becomes more efficient and friendly.
- For better user experience, we adjust display of the content on the web site according to the previous visits
- For saving the choice when making narrower selection of devices and offers and their comparison.
- On parts of web sites, where registration is needed, we keep you signed in
- For recognition of your device (computer, tablet, mobile device), which enables adaptation of content display on your device
- For monitoring the visit, which enables verification of efficiency of content display and suitability of advertisement and constant improvement of web page
- Cookies are necessary for operation of certain services (eg. online banks, online shops and other forms of e-bussiness…)
Cookies used for basic operation of web site
|Name||Purpose||Duration of cookies||Provider|
|zoompage||Remembering user's choice about website font size||2 years||Municipality of Železniki|
|cookies||Remembering user's choice about accepting cookies||2 years||Municipality of Železniki|
|hide_exposed_item_id||Pomnjenje uporabnikove izbire o prikazu pasice z izrednim obvestilom||12 hours||Municipality of Železniki|
|.AspNet.ApplicationCookie||Remembering user's registration (login)||14 days||Municipality of Železniki|
|__RequestVerificationToken||Helps to prevent so called Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF) attacks.||Current session||Municipality of Železniki|
- Internet Explorer 11
- Internet Explorer 10
- Internet Explorer 9
- Internet Explorer 7 in 8
- Opera (page in English language)
- Safari (page in English language)
About locally saved objects (LSO)LSO do not belong amongst classical web cookies, yet they are small files, which install themselves into terminal equipment with purpose of aquiering certain information about users. Typical example is YouTube video, installed into the content. Player can for example record setting of your preferable volume of sound into LSO file.
LSO, which can be made or used using our web page
How to manage LSO?LSO uploading cannot be controlled, also technical data about individual web sites, which are being used, is unknown.
LSO can be disabled with the help of settings on the following link.